NIPA Technology established with registered capital of 1 million baht.
Raised registered capital to 5 million baht. Open keywords service called “Thai Keywords” or “ ชื่อไทยไม่มีดอท” It’s a service for Thai internet users to be able to type keywords in Thai language at the address bar of Internet Explorer without remembering English domain name.
NipaAds launched – First in Thailand as an online advertising agency with directory services and banner advertising platform with over 3,000 web site partners.
“ชื่อไทย ไม่มีดอท” service has been awarded a Johnnie Walker Classic “Keep Walking” from Riche Monde (Asia), a distributor of Johnnie Walker beverage
Moved to CAT Tower and built a brand new Internet Data Center which now called an Innovation Lab.
To adapt to digital transformation, we have transformed our advertising platform to online marketing services, providing full-service digital marketing in various channels such as Facebook, Google, or Line.
Increased registered capital to 21 million baht and changed to a new logo under the concept of being a leader in technology and innovation.
- Organized “OpenStack 7th Birthday” event at CAT Tower to share knowledge on cloud and big data as well as built Thai OpenStack community.
- Received a one-million-baht grant for NIA (National Innovation Agency) to develop cloud technology for a new digital era.
- Launched Thai first public cloud service called NIPA.cloud for a very first time with NCP (NIPA Cloud Platform). This was built by all Thai team from upstream to downstream with open source software – OpenStack cloud & Ceph storage.
- NIPA Cloud received a global standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified by BSI for Information Security Management System
- NIPA Cloud granted a privilege from BOI (Board of Investment) for tax incentives for its cloud innovation.
- NIPA Cloud received a global standard ISO/IEC 29110-4-1:2018 certified by Tuv Nord for Project Management and Software Implementation Processes.
- NIPA received “IP Champion 2019” Award from Intellectual Property Department of Thailand, Department of Commerce on 30 May 2019.
- NIPA received a “Prime Minister’s Export Award” for Best Service Enterprise in Digital Content and Software from General Prayut Chan-o-cha, Thailand Prime Minister on 16 August 2019.
- NIPA received a global standard ISO/IEC 20001-1:2018 certified by BSI for IT Service Management System and passed the recertification of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 by BSI
- NIPA cloud received a grant worth 16.6 million baht from BTFP (Broadcasting and Telecommunications Research and Development Fund for Public Interest) under the office of NBTC (National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission) to develop Cloud & Edge Cloud Computing Technology for Thai industry.
- Successfully integrated Tungsten Fabric with OpenStack cloud and Ceph storage for multi-site data center.
- NIPA Cloud joined Open Infrastructure Foundation as a Gold member sponsor to help building the OpenStack community in Thailand as well as creating global awareness of NIPA Cloud services.
Launched “NIPA Cloud Space”, our newest public cloud cluster with 2nd Gen AMD EPYC (ROME) processor, NVMe Storage, Tungsten Fabric, global standard hardware from Juniper Networks, and multi-site Infrastructure with the highest SLA level of 99.9%.