NIPA Technology established with registered capital of 1 million baht.
Raised registered capital to 5 million baht. Open keywords service called “Thai Keywords” or “ ชื่อไทยไม่มีดอท” It’s a service for Thai internet users to be able to type keywords in Thai language at the address bar of Internet Explorer without remembering English domain name.
NipaAds launched – First in Thailand as an online advertising agency with directory services and banner advertising platform with over 3,000 web site partners.
“ชื่อไทย ไม่มีดอท” service has been awarded a Johnnie Walker Classic “Keep Walking” from Riche Monde (Asia), a distributor of Johnnie Walker beverage
Moved to CAT Tower and built a brand new Internet Data Center which now called an Innovation Lab.
We have transformed our advertising platform and moved into digital transformation as a one-stop-service for online digital marketing such as Facebook, Google, Line in full stream.
Increased registered capital to 21 million baht and changed to a new logo under the concept of being a leader in technology and innovation.
- Organized “OpenStack 7th Birthday” event at CAT Tower to share knowledge on cloud and big data as well as built Thai OpenStack community.
- Received a one-million-baht grant for NIA (National Innovation Agency) to develop cloud technology for a new digital era.
- Launched Thai first public cloud service called NIPA.cloud for a very first time with NCP (NIPA Cloud Platform). This was built by all Thai team from upstream to downstream with open source software – OpenStack cloud & Ceph storage.
- NIPA Cloud received a global standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified by BSI for Information Security Management System
- NIPA Cloud granted a privilege from BOI (Board of Investment) for tax incentives for its cloud innovation.
- NIPA Cloud received a global standard ISO/IEC 29110-4-1:2018 certified by Tuv Nord for Project Management and Software Implementation Processes.
- NIPA received “IP Champion 2019” Award from Intellectual Property Department of Thailand, Department of Commerce on 30 May 2019.
- NIPA received a “Prime Minister’s Export Award” for Best Service Enterprise in Digital Content and Software from General Prayut Chan-o-cha, Thailand Prime Minister on 16 August 2019.
- NIPA received a global standard ISO/IEC 20001-1:2018 certified by BSI for IT Service Management System and passed the recertification of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 by BSI
- NIPA cloud received a grant worth 16.6 baht from BTFP (Broadcasting and Telecommunications Research and Development Fund for Public Interest) under the office of NBTC (National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission) to develop Cloud & Edge Cloud Computing Technology for Thai industry.
- Successfully integrated Tungsten Fabric network with OpenStack cloud and Ceph storage for multi-site data center.
- NIPA Cloud joined Open Infrastructure Foundation as a Gold member sponsor to help building the OpenStack community in Thailand as well as creating global awareness of NIPA Cloud services.
Launched “NIPA Cloud Space” – A new public cloud cluster with all new AMD EPYC cpu, servers, storage and Juniper network equipment for multi site and max SLA 99.99%